Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TOCA Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship Program is the first accredited program in the state of Arizona!

The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) has officially accredited the new TOCA / Banner Good Samaritan Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship Program

TOCA Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship Program is the first accredited program in the state of Arizona!  This is an honor to be recognized as a center of excellence for training future Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeons.

Congratulations to our Program Director, Anikar Chhabra, MD MS, Tom Carter, MD and Evan Lederman, MD as well as TOCA, Banner Good Samaritan, and ASU faculty.

3 comments:

  1. A very good and informative article indeed. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views.
    Sports Medicine Doctor Boulder

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday!
    Orthopedic Phoenix Az

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. car accident chiropractor stoughton

    ReplyDelete