Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Gea Johnson, a patient of Dr. David Bailie, is bound for the Masters World Championships in Manchester!


Hello Dr. Bailie (The Rock Star Doctor),

Gea Johnson here! I realize you are very busy, but I am very excited to share with you what I
have been doing! A few years ago, I started track cycling even though Arizona doesn't have a
velodrome! I have had several successes…I even smashed a track record held by a woman, who
is bound for the 2016 Olympic Games and who is nearly half my age! Below, you will find my
“GoFundMe” link that also includes a very recent article detailing some of these successes.

For this next coming month, I will be competing “again” at the Masters World Championships in
Manchester, England. Unfortunately, this is very expensive. Dr Emerson and Dr. Martin have
both donated on and off of my “GoFundMe” site. I knew you would be interested too once you
heard of my successes; especially, since I am doing all of this at age 47 and with your shoulder
replacement! I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

I would also appreciate your help getting in touch with your contact at Biomet Orthopedics. I
have a partnership/sponsorship proposal to present to them. I would love to tell them the story
about my shoulder and how I am succeeding at such a “high” athletic level despite my so-called
shoulder “limitation.” I, regrettably, need serious funding to be able to train full-time near a
velodrome (located in Los Angeles) and to compete at UCI events to vie for a spot on the 2016
Olympic Team.

Sincerely,

Gea Johnson

P.S. I can still do ALOT of pull-ups!

http://www.gofundme.com/e2qoag



No comments:

Post a Comment