Monday, June 24, 2013

Dr. Kostas Economopoulos: Final Thoughts on Australia



“I have spent the last 6 months learning about hip arthroscopy and hip injuries in athletes.  It has been an amazing experience in many ways.  I have had the honor of working with one of the true pioneers in hip arthroscopy, Dr. John O’Donnell in Melbourne, Australia.  In addition to performing over 250 hip arthroscopies during my time here, I have learned how to deal with many complicated hip issues including femoroacetabular impingement (FAI).  In addition, my family and I have had a wonderful experience learning about Australian culture.  We have been fortunate enough to travel to many wonderful places in Australia including the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney.  Although I have loved my time in Australia, I look forward to returning to my family and friends and using the skills and knowledge I have gained when I start with TOCA in Phoenix.”

Dr. Economopoulos will begin seeing patients in Mesa, Phoenix & Scottsdale August 1st, 2013.



TOCA
602-277-6211

No comments:

Post a Comment